10 agosto 2006

I'm gonna tell you about love
Let's forget your life
Forget your problems
Administration, bills, and loads
Come with me..

FUTURE LOVERS

Ammiccante e sensuale come solo lei sa essere.. e ancora più sinuosa in LIKE A VIRGIN in sella ad un palo da lap-dance.. che fisico ragazzi.. da invidia pura!!!

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

LIVE TO TELL

A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell
The secret I have learned, 'till then
It will burn inside of me

Uno show dinamico, in cui Madonna ha saputo alternare momenti di riflessione SORRY, DROWNED WORLD, LIKE IT OR NOT con provocazioni al mondo politico e religioso (chi può permettersi di alzare il dito medio a tutti quei grandi se non una come lei?) a momenti in cui un pubblico scatenato a ballare e cantare come fosse tuttuno in JUMP, RAY OF LIGHT, LA ISLA BONITA.. a momenti molto romance come in SUBSTITUTE OF LOVE in versione acustica.. fino a concludere con HANG UP:

I can't keep on waiting for you

I know that you're still hesitating

Don't cry for me 'Cause I'll find my way

You'll wake up one day

But it'll be too late

...time goes by so slowly...

HAVE YOU CONFESSED?

1 commento:

Vivisopravvivi ha detto...

Tengo i bbrividi...
Mamma mia...